EXPERIENCE this Special TIME of MERCY with Father Michael Gaitley!
Join the Marian Missionaries of Divine Mercy for an inspiring Mercy & Mary Weekend Retreat, featuring bestselling author of 33 Days to Morning Glory and acclaimed speaker Fr. Michael Gaitley, MIC.
Spend a weekend in quiet prayer at Walsh University in the heart of North Canton, Ohio!
Join us for a full immersion experience into Divine Mercy and Mary. Enjoy new talks by Fr. Gaitley, daily Mass, Adoration, quiet prayer time, meals with the Marian Missionaries, and much more!
- –5 Conferences with Fr. Gaitley:
- Personal Testimony: Now is the Time of Mercy
- St. John Paul II: Fatima and the Great Mercy Pope
- St. Maximilian Kolbe: Mary’s Instrument of Mercy
- St. Therese: The Way of Merciful Love
- Your Role in this Time of Mercy
- –Lodging Options & 5 Meals
- –Daily Mass & Rosary
- –Chaplet of Divine Mercy
- –Adoration & Benediction
- –Opportunities for Confession
- –Book Signing with Fr. Michael Gaitley
- –Social Hour hosted by the Marian Missionaries
- –And much more!